Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Should I cut my hair short? I'm a man with very long hair?

I think it's really sexy when guys have shoulder-length hair.



Should I cut my hair short? I'm a man with very long hair?

YES!! men with long hair went out in the 80's. you will look alot better, not to mention feel better and spend less time looking for women. goodluck.



Should I cut my hair short? I'm a man with very long hair?

Yes! Thats old school. You bring a whole new feel about yourself, and the women will love it more.



Should I cut my hair short? I'm a man with very long hair?

how long is very long? if you mean like a ponytail half way down your back then YES. DO IT. but if you mean like the middle of your neck and curly/wavy..don't do it. that's hot.



Should I cut my hair short? I'm a man with very long hair?

Yes and I will tell you why. Almost every woman is attracted to a clean cut guy as opposed to a messy-looking guy, but only certain women are attracted to men with long hair. You are eliminating a lot of potentially good women by having long hair. People judge by appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment