Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am a guy with pretty long hair,what colour should i dye?

My fringe is at nose length,my sideburn are already below my face,my hair behind(i dont know what it is call)Is already slightly below my shoulder.But i dont tie it.How should i style it?How should i cut if if possible.Which colour is more suitable for long hair?I love my hair and wont thinking about cutting it.Bu ti want to love my hair and look presentable or in a way cool.I am more open with idea.I am not gay to keep my hair long.I am a asian and a supporter of Japan style and musics.And is there any way to spike my hair freely to look cool?



I am a guy with pretty long hair,what colour should i dye?

hey..................for more info................ check out the below mentioned website...........i think it will help uuuuuuuuuuuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment