Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have super long hair...what to do???

ok thething is my hair is super long well not that long a little longer than butt-length but the thing is i can never leave my hair down ever...even when wet..i wont cut it and need a new style...any opinions



I have super long hair...what to do???

I have super long hair and always have it up or in a ponytail. I am cutting it to 2 inches above my waist and am going to have it layered. I want to start wearing it down more.



I don't think you should cut it. No everyone gets to have long hair and it took a long time to grow.



You might regret cutting it later.



see my 360 page (to see it up)



http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile.html;_yl...



I



I have super long hair...what to do???

DREADLOCKS!



I have super long hair...what to do???

Then have it cut and send some of the cuttings to me.



I have super long hair...what to do???

I have SUPER long hair too LoL...Try putting it in a bun, french twists...stuff like that...



I have super long hair...what to do???

feed it to the young and mop the floors of walmart



I have super long hair...what to do???

You can curl it and get wavy hair! When you curl your hair, it'll look a bit shorter.



I have super long hair...what to do???

Curl it :) Tight curls will make your hair shorter and give a it a fuller volume and consistency!



I have super long hair...what to do???

why not cut it



I have super long hair...what to do???

what about putting it in a bun? that way it's still long like you want, no cutting required, and it's not down.



I have super long hair...what to do???

You could cut it and give it to Locks of Love. I think you have to have them cut it though, I don't know. You'd be helping someone else.



I have super long hair...what to do???

I know u dont want to cut it but if u decide to donate the hair to lock of love and its made into a wig for children who have cancer!



I have super long hair...what to do???

Hot roll it... or do the bun thing.... Why wont you cut it... dont the ends look bad...?



I have super long hair...what to do???

Too bad you won't cut it. With hair that long you could make at least three little girls who have lost theirs, due to chemo, very happy.



I have super long hair...what to do???

I have long hair too. During the HOT summer months, I cannot stand it down on my neck. So I twist it up and use fancy clips.



I have super long hair...what to do???

have it cut in layers



I have super long hair...what to do???

either live with it like it is or cut it and donate hair to locks of love, you dont have to go short, can keep hair below bra strap, that would help out at least 1 child. above the butt hair is not short, so deal with it or cut it!



I have super long hair...what to do???

Although you say you're against cutting it, how about getting layers cut into or even bangs? That way, you can still keep your length, but add more volume and "oomph" to your hair by cutting layers into it. Also, bangs can add fun to when you pull your hair up in cute buns and ponytails. Also, try adding waves in your hair by using hot curlers or the largest curling iron you can find (and inch and 1/4 is the largest on the market now, I think). That way, you can add some wavy texture, but not look like Curly Sue. Hope I've helped...



I have super long hair...what to do???

MAKE SURE U BRUSH IT,WASH IT ,AND TAKE REAL GOOD CARE OF YOUR HAIR.



I have super long hair...what to do???

sell them to the barber shop or have a charity run to sell them to best offer for a good action



I have super long hair...what to do???

You can always try different types of braids, also try pony tails with really nice hair clips and accessories. They have books on braids and hairstyles for long hair...so check it out.



Braids:



French Braids



Fishtail Braids



I have super long hair...what to do???

all i can say is that you'll never be happy with your hair being long if its in your way all the time. i know...yesterday i trimmed 4 inches off mine and its still long but more easier to do something with. i won't go short because its curly and the humidity is awful here so i keep it long .its hard to deal with long hair especially if your not happy with it as you sound to be.



I have super long hair...what to do???

MAybe you could go to the barber and ask to help



I have super long hair...what to do???

I don't think very long hair like that is attractive, why don't you cut it into a trendy style and give it to Locks of Love? :) You can always grow it out again.



I have super long hair...what to do???

Curl it, it makes it look shorter and fuller, yet does nothing to the length physically.



I have super long hair...what to do???

Why not donate it to Locks of Love?



I have super long hair...what to do???

Donate your hair to Locks of Love.



I have super long hair...what to do???

Just fold it if you want it loose... It is kind of ponytail but it still looks like loose hair...



Braids and buns... Go to yahoo groups like 'Floor Length Hair Club' - there are some good advices...



Just



DON'T CUT IT!



I have super long hair...what to do???

Here are some nice hair style sites. Maybe you can find something helpful on one of them:



Matrix - http://www.matrix.com/find_your_hair_sty...



The Hair Styler - http://www.thehairstyler.com/



2 Hair Styles - http://www.2hairstyles.com/



Hair Styles - http://www.hair-styles.org/



Hair Styles Design - http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/



Hair Finder - http://www.hairfinder.com/



Wedding Hair Styles - http://www.wedding-hairstyle.com/



All Things Hair - http://www.visual-makeover.com/



Good luck! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment