Sunday, July 26, 2009

I use to have long & thick hair untill i cut, purm & colour dem now i m left with very thin

i want really heavy hair how can i get them back???????? plz tel me...



I use to have long %26amp; thick hair untill i cut, purm %26amp; colour dem now i m left with very thin n short hair?

Organics Hair Mayonnaise, Dr. Miracle's Feel-it Gro formula, and Tail 'n' Mane Shampoo work together perfectly with my hair. They make it grow so fast. I cut my hair up to my ears in June and had it in a really cute choppy look. Right now my hair is past my shoulder blades. All summer I washed my hair with Tail 'n' Mane, then I would use the hair mayonnaise as a leave in conditioner. Then style as usual with the Feel-it Gro formula.



You can actually feel it growing because of the tingling sensation from the Feel-it Gro. And all of these used together make your hair really soft and strong. Stay away from Gels and stiffening hairsprays because they cause your hair to break.



And try not to put chemicals like relaxers and perms in your hair because it's not healthy. Try some natural alternatives such as a Press 'n' Curl. That's what I get. It keeps your hair strong and if the right person does it, people mistake it for a relaxer.



I use to have long %26amp; thick hair untill i cut, purm %26amp; colour dem now i m left with very thin n short hair?

Learn english...then it will start growing back



I use to have long %26amp; thick hair untill i cut, purm %26amp; colour dem now i m left with very thin n short hair?

Weel, eat healthy, exercise, get yr vitamins daily, and do NOT PUT CHEMICALS IN YR HAIR!!! I think u found that out( the hard way unfortunately). Break a vitamin e capsule in the keraCare shampoo and conditioner and it will grow healthy.



I use to have long %26amp; thick hair untill i cut, purm %26amp; colour dem now i m left with very thin n short hair?

depends on how long u abused ur hair for, if it was just for a short while then it will grow back as before, if u did it for years then u might never have the hair u once had



stop putting chemicals on it, dont brush it when its wet, use a good shampoo and conditioner that has sunscreen in it. and have a trim every 8weeks til it starts growing back, it might take a few years



I use to have long %26amp; thick hair untill i cut, purm %26amp; colour dem now i m left with very thin n short hair?

do Hot oil massages and apply Henna on hair



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hot oil massages /Henna on hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/ /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment