Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair styles... NOT cuts, but actual styles ?!?

I have long brown hair, a few inches past my shoulders, cut at a slight angle. I usually wear it straight and was wondering what cool styles I could wear it in. I do the headband thing a lot, and the occasional poof, and now I'm wondering what other styles I can try.



Thank you!



Hair styles... NOT cuts, but actual styles ?!?

wet it and then maybe put some hairspray / gel to hold it-- it gives a cool wet look..



if u don't want to leave it down some days, put it in a side braid-- that's always cute or side ponytail



Hair styles... NOT cuts, but actual styles ?!?

side bangs, bangs, "the nicole richie",



Hair styles... NOT cuts, but actual styles ?!?

coolie



Hair styles... NOT cuts, but actual styles ?!?

use a scrunching gel on ur hair right after u get out, and scrunch ur hair into waves. it gives it that cute beachy-summer look.

No comments:

Post a Comment