Tuesday, July 28, 2009

OMG MY HAIR! help me?

please help! i wana get a new hair cut coz my straight long hair dosent suit my longist face shape but if i get it cut, people will take the mic out of me at school ( everyone hates me for some reason)....please help... and if u get ur hair in a differnt sytle in our school they always laugh at it etc..and if ur gona say ' dont worry about them, ignore them' i cant trust me. not in my school. its........horrible..horrible people.



OMG MY HAIR! help me?

They seem pretty harsh. Maybe try cutting off a small portion at a time so they don't really notice. Plus it is summer coming up, so you should be out of school pretty soon? no?



OMG MY HAIR! help me?

Consider not geting your hair cut (try juist using a volumizing spray)



OMG MY HAIR! help me?

Calm down!!!! Cut it shoulder length, colour it to suit your facial appearance. Or leave it the same length, and find a nice updo style for it eg french twist.



OMG MY HAIR! help me?

Oh my, you sound nice enough; I'd be your friend!



I'd try parting it on the side and getting some light side bangs that start from your eyebrow and go down to about your mid-cheek. That seems to be very popular. It might not be the biggest change, but it's something. :]



OMG MY HAIR! help me?

okay, well i think that you should think about the kinds of hair that people have at school (what style is "in"...). Also, dont do something TOO drastic if people at school will make fun of you because of the change. maybe you should go in stages. One week, get it layered, a few weeks later get it a bit shorter...



also, ask a hair stylist about what would look good with your face structure and then thingk about what kids at school are doing.



I HOPE I HELPED!!! =-)



OMG MY HAIR! help me?

Ok, first relax!



I would give you the lecture on you shouldn't care what others think of you (which is true) but I also accept that its when its you in the situation its a LOT different.



First, if your hair is longish and straight, why not curl it to make it shorter. Put mousse in in and blowdry whilst scrunching, or use a curling iron. Both will add style whilst shaping and giving the impression of shorter hair.



Next I'd say experiment a little, use wash in, wash out colours to see what suits you. Ok, it doesn't make your hair shorter, but it makes it bearable until you can get it cut.



You could also think about layers - keeping the length the same but putting laters in (especially around the face) will make some parts shorter and frame the face a little.



Hope this helps - good luck!



OMG MY HAIR! help me?

i have a long face..and i used to have long hair like a lil more than my mid back..i cut it 1 inch lower than my shoulder with layers and side bangs.eveyone loved it..try it out!



OMG MY HAIR! help me?

I used to have hair down to my butt and i got 12 inches cut off of it%26gt;.....(Face framed with layers) looks so great, i have an oval type face but i think face frame layers look so great on everyone...Im almost positive no one will laugh at you...have fun with hair trry stuff out..get a rubber band and see wat it would look like short, Peice it...straighten it, curl it....Have fun with your hair i know how it is not wanting to but you can find all differnt kinda way to do your hair....just get a buncha lil rubber bands, braid it...Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment