Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Whats better,long or short hair?

im gonna have my haircut next week but im really not sure if i should.i have long hair but i really want to cut it like to my shoulders so i could try something new.and i have oval face.whats better long or short?thanks



Whats better,long or short hair?

it really depends on the shape of your face your hairdresser if he/she is good should be able to help you out



Whats better,long or short hair?

I think down to your shoulders is very nice.



Whats better,long or short hair?

Long is sexy. Short hair looks boyish.



Whats better,long or short hair?

I like my hair long but I also like to grow it out so I can donate to Locks of Love, which I've done twice now. Shoulder length sounds like a good length because you can still do some things with it.



Whats better,long or short hair?

long



Whats better,long or short hair?

Long hair is definitely way hotter than short.



Whats better,long or short hair?

I like long better, I think it's sexier.



Whats better,long or short hair?

anything works with an oval face... do whatever you feel like doing!



Whats better,long or short hair?

You're lucky, oval is the ideal face shape.



I prefur long hair(on myself) but if you'd like to change your look up to your shoulders is cute %26amp; it's still kinda long. You could add a few layers even to give you a little more to play with.



good luck :)



If you need any more help just ask or visit my forum:



http://mysticbeauty0.proboards74.com/ind...



Whats better,long or short hair?

tell your hairdresser to have free roam of your hair just make sure you tell them what the shortest is that they could cut it or consult them and let them tell you what they think looks best and comprimise



Whats better,long or short hair?

most definitely long



Whats better,long or short hair?

I think long hair is better, since you can do so much with it, and a lot of guys think it's sexy.



If you're not sure, though, let your hairstylist decide! They are prefessionals, and if you go in for a consultation before, and tell them the shortest you want it, your activites, and how much time you spend managing your hair, they will know the perfect cut for you! It's also fun for the style to be a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment