Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Best hairstyle for long hair & oval face?

Hi, I have thick, long (past bra-strap) wavy auburn hair. I haven't cut it in ages. Hairsylists hate me because I don't regularly take care of my hair.



Recently I've noticed how it seems to make my long/oval face look even longer when I wear it down. I really like my long hair and am wondering how to give my hair a little more volume or shape without losing length.



I don't ever use product on my hair, or blowdry it - it just takes too long. I literally "wash %26amp; wear it"!



Best hairstyle for long hair %26amp; oval face?

Get Blonde Hi-Lites. I think they give it volume, but you need to take better care of it; don't cut it but take good care of it.



Best hairstyle for long hair %26amp; oval face?

well angles won't help unless you have layers all over. And not short layer, but longer layers and a flirty bangs. with naturally curly hair you need layers or you will look like a tent, flat on top and big on the bottom. And I understand you don't do your hair but after the "new" cut you need to at least put a curl enhancer in it. Like ISO bouncy cream or Pureology's curl definer. I will protect your hair from everyday harsh elements and hold a air dried style better. Plus if you have a oval face, any hair style will work. You have the perfect shape for any style. hope that helps and make sure the person cutting your hair is a trusted stylist and doesn't get scissor happy. So long layers and NO razor. If you use a razor on curly hair it will get fuzzy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment