Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I want to cut my mid back long hair to a medium length punk style ??

It seems like I've searched all over the net to find the right medium punk-ish hairstyle but the only thing I ever pull up seems to be 1980's stuff I do want a punkish do but something more up to date. I really need some kind of ideas...and really good ones it's hard enough to let go all of this hair! It's somewhat of my security blanket...Anyhow, Pictures would be great! or any ideas of any kind. Just for ideas, I normally keep my hair black, right now it's black with a dark mahogany fade down from my roots, I keep it straight, I'm really tan with hazel/green eyes and an oval roundish face. Just a fill in, in hopes of maybe someone getting some ideas off of that! Also, I was particularly looking for a choppy funky do...I'm all over the place with this sorry...any comments and pictures will do great! If a picture of myself would help you can see at www.myspace.com/lovexxcasualty Thanks in advance!



I want to cut my mid back long hair to a medium length punk style ??

Hm, well, I googled "mid length punk hair styles" and found this site. If you scroll down the page and look at the pictures on the left, there are a couple of cute, choppy, punk-looking hairstyles. http://www.behindthechair.com/search.asp... I know the pictures are small =/ Sorry.



I also found this site, which seems to have some good ideas: http://www.hairstyle.com/womens-hair-sty...



And this one: http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/gallery...



I hope those links help you. And if you want to google for yourself, I searched "mid length punk hairstyles" and "mid length choppy hairstyles" And ignore what anyone else says. If you want to do it, do it. I'm actually considering chopping mine up to mid length, as well. It's mid-back length right now, and very boring, and those mid-length choppy cuts are very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment