Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

My personal preference is short hair on men. I want to be the pretty one.lol



My son currently has shoulder length hair so I'm not imposing my tastes on him I just think it's easier to get a job. There are many people who are quick to judge wrongly so that if a man has long hair he's a.... fill in the blank with whatever. If one is established and doesn't need to worry about $$$ then there's no reason to fit in the societial norm otherwise it will make it harder to be gainfully employed



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

I would tell you to. I really don't like long hair on guys.



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

yep..and donate it to locks of love while you're at it



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

the good thing is it will always grow back. i would do it and donate it to locks of love.



:)



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

Yes, please.



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

Go for it!



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

first of all, we have to find out exactly how long your hair is?.....if its down your back, then most definitely you need to cut it off....oino, we would have to see a pic to determine that one because some guys look good with long hair.....



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

Yes, please do. My Grandson has hair long enough for a pony tail, shoulder length. Everyone in the family has asked him to cut it, he refuses. It just isn't attractive.



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

keep it i usually find men look better with long hair you could get it shorter but keep some length! none of that shaving business!



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

Yes, as soon as you can.



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

yes very long hair on a guy isnt too attractive!!



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

Long hair on guys went out with the 80's.



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

yeah... but don't cut until too short... a little bit longer...



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

isn't that a personal choice? why ask strangers?



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

DUHHHH



but cut it up to your ears so you can flip it out



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

if it's past your shoulders, yes.



otherwise, no.



i love guys with long, shaggy hair. =)



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

I come from the time when boys wanted to look like their fathers. We never competed with our sisters or mother.



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

Yes you should...guys shouldn't have long hair.



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

NOOOOOO! Guys with long hair are so so sexy... Maybe just a trim.



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

Yes. Guys should have short hair.



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

yea u should...i dont like guys with long hair.



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

yes



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

Depends. Does it look good on you? Most of the time I would say yes. Especially if it doesn't look well groomed.



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

well long hair looks good on some guys....it look gross once its shoulder length...if it looks healthy and shiny, and it looks good on you, then i would say keep it. but if it look greasy and frizzy. CUT IT!



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

you should do what you feel like..stand in front of the mirror and picture yourself with short hair. i personally think guys shouldn't wear their hair TOO long cuz it sometimes looks too...stupid..but if it looks good on you then keep it...or if you want some change into your looks then go ahead...it's ALL up to you becasue it's your own hair.



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

no, unless you have to, my boyfriend has long hair and i think its pretty cool.



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

most girls dont like long hair on guys



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

If your a rock star or you look like fabio keep the long hair otherwise snip snip.



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

I think you should do whatever you want with your hair. Go with your personal taste, your style, and wear what your comfortable in! Different people look good with different styles.



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

Yeah if you want to but since you have really long hair kind of take steps to shorten it. What i mean is like try new hair styles like a mullet at first then to a mo hawk and then bald or whatever your feeling dude.



Should I cut off my very long hair? I'm a guy?

Well, what does it look like? I mean, is it the kind of very long hair that you've just grown for so long because you can't bear to cut it, but now it's kind of thin and flat and scraggly? Is it amazing and maintained and luxurious like Slash's? (lol) Some men can rock the very long hair thing, and some can't. It's SO in right now to have shoulder length or slightly shorter hair if you're a guy- the revival of grunge and surfer looks. Even J Crew models have been seen sporting this look, so maybe you want to consider only partially chopping it, because you'll find yourself with a suddenly amazingly chic haircut! By the way, I am getting my own VERY long waist-length hair cut today, for the first time in literally 10 years. I'm a girl, by the way, and my hair is really thick and wavy and well-cared-for, so it's extremely hard for me on some level to do this... BUT, I am finally sick of the dramatic length being the only style element to my hair, you know? I'm not getting it completely chopped, it'll still be longer than lots of other women's, I just want to have more definition to the style. (I've come up with something totally funky which'll work with my fashion industry career and the general NYC vibe!) Basically, getting a serious haircut is way more mental that it really is a physical thing, and so I think that whether or not you decide to do it should be based on internal factors and honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment