Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hair problem???? need help????

HI, what kind of lotion or serum I can use to prevent my hair from the damage of ceramic iron...how can I make my hair healthy eventhogh I use all this kind of stuff. OR



suggest me a hair cut which doesn't need straightning... I m new in USA , so I have never done all this stuff before. Also, I go to college now, so gotta keep up with everyone. THANKS IN ADVANCE....well, I have oval shape face , and I would like a hair cut with long hair.



Hair problem???? need help????

Get your hair layered go to someone who know what they are doing tell them you want it to look straight without having to straighten it everyday and they should be able to give you what you want.



Also instead of using a straightener use a round brush when you blow dry it will make it straight and not take away volume then use a sleek gel and you will be good to go :)



Hair problem???? need help????

try a layered cut, straighten the top layer but not everyday, ask your salon what products can prevent damage and keep your hair soft and shiny



Hair problem???? need help????

get a really really over sized round brush and use that while blow drying your hair, that makes mine straight enough. Walking into any sort of salon and saying what you just said will get you copious amounts of help.



Hair problem???? need help????

You should try using Redken Anti Snap line of products...



http://www.redken.com/products/displayPr...



Hair problem???? need help????

chi sells great gel you put on before using a flat iron. also any kind of leave-in conditioner works better then the kind you use in the shower and just rince out... so try that



hope this helps =] =]



Hair problem???? need help????

Use anykinf of product by John Frieda. I think its called Friz ee's or something. I would recamend layer around your face



Hair problem???? need help????

ok lets make this clear....none of those expensive serims and stuff work....ive tried them all...



ok so you might want to try the grape seed oil from the body shop and use that right after you straighten you hair or else try putting some almond, or olive oil into you hair a day before you wash it and dont blow dry it afetrwards.....all your natural oils will appear to have returned after one or two washes



Hair problem???? need help????

wash your hair every other day



use biolage repair shampoo and conditioner



and also take one week out of the month to give your hair a break from styling.



my advice look in your local drug or beauty store for redken damage control and put it in your hair before styling



good luck!



Hair problem???? need help????

there's a product by tre'semme that you can put on your hair to prevent heat damage from styling tools. it comes in a spray bottle. Also by deep conditioning your hair once a week.



Hair problem???? need help????

well I know that Therma-Silk brand is made specifically for Irons / Blow dryers and things like that. so that stuff should work pretty well, though I've never used it. I never straighten or blow dry my hair! =P I'm more natural. lol. And I'm lazy. I find that MOST girls I'm around, don't EVER NEED to straighten their hair, they think they do, but they don't. I think anyone that has Wavy or sorta curly hair is really pretty, even if it is a little puffy or anything like that. maybe try showing off your curly/ wavy hair by putting gel in it while its damp and it will make it really pretty and it won't damage it at all.



and if your really looking for a hair cut, it really depends on your hair type and all that, cause everyones hair lays differently! I know a hair cut I have looked WAY different on my friend who has straight hair naturally. but maybe try just a layerd cut, that looks good on almost anyone!



If ya want anymore help feel free to email me

No comments:

Post a Comment