Thursday, July 23, 2009

Long or short hair on guys? styled or not?

I have long hair, and I'm thinking of getting it cut: maybe trimmed, styled, or get it cut short. A lot of women tell me not to cut it, but I've heard most women prefer short hair. I've also heard girls think long hair is uber-sexy and masculine.



For long hair on guys, what's the most attractive style? I don't want to end up looking like a pretty boy/surfer and don't want to get it all chopped at one length 'cause that's bland looking. So how should I get it cut?



Long or short hair on guys? styled or not?

short, non-styled



Long or short hair on guys? styled or not?

Leave it long. Long hair is sexy on a man. I don't care how you fix it, just don't let it hang in strings in front of your face. And for the love of God, don't put gel or hairspray near your hair. Do you know how unattractive it is for a man to have styled hair?!? It looks silly.



Long or short hair on guys? styled or not?

make it go with your personality



Long or short hair on guys? styled or not?

For me this is a slightly long answer based on each idividual man. Some guys look hot with long hair and not hot with short hair (think Kevin Nash), other guys look better with short hair and not long (like say Chipper Jones), and other guys look hot as long as they HAVE hair (like Jaromir Jagr). As for styles that varies for each man as well, the only stlye I don't like so far is the "just out of bed" look. In case you're interested, dye jobs are very sketchy, if you are dying then no unnatural colors (blue, red, green etc). As long as the dye job looks natural then it will work. Hope this is helpful for you.



Long or short hair on guys? styled or not?

Straighten your hair. Don't trim it. Keep it uneven. It looks good. I have done it.



Anyway, if you don't like it, you get get back your original hair in quite some time. So, give it a go.



Long or short hair on guys? styled or not?

Short and styled but there are some ppl who look nice in a not styled hair and some in long hair too.



Long or short hair on guys? styled or not?

I like short hair on my man. To be honest a bald head is what I really like. A head that will shine when it's niece and clean



Long or short hair on guys? styled or not?

yes,short hair is better !!!! for me long hair aren't sexy you must cut it in a strange way, explain your fantasy!........( I ask you sorry because I'm italian and i don't speak English very well!!!)



bye bye .....

No comments:

Post a Comment