Thursday, July 23, 2009

I can't get my daughter's hair long! HELP!?

I can't seem to get my 4 year old's hair to grow long. I need some help...my mom always cut my hair short when I was a kid and I want my daughter's hair to be long!



I can't get my daughter's hair long! HELP!?

don't cut her hair.



I can't get my daughter's hair long! HELP!?

Make sure it gets trimed every six to eight weeks and pull it up into a pony tail a lot.



I can't get my daughter's hair long! HELP!?

i've heard that when you get your hair cut, your hair grows fast for a little and then slows down; almost to a stop.



so maybe you could try trimming her hair and see if it grows fast.



if it does, and it slows down, trim it again.



I can't get my daughter's hair long! HELP!?

everthing is present on this site:



http://styles101.homestead.com/hgrowth.h...



I can't get my daughter's hair long! HELP!?

Lavender oil has been shown to increase hair growth so massage the oil once a week and soak for 30 minutes before washing. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment