Thursday, July 23, 2009

To have a short or long hair for a girl? (- -,)?

I tried a short hair before but that was 5-6 years ago.



Now I'm getting tired of my usual straight, long black hair---



I mean I have to maintain my straight, long black hair (bra line length) trim it every month, hot oil treatment, hair spa, straightening, %26amp; so much more.... %26amp; It's getting a bit expensive just to maintain it. I told my beau that I'm planning to cut it short, or maybe try some highlights but he kinda disagree.



Please do give me some nice suggestions.



To cut it short?



or just keep my hair long but try some highlights (hair color)?



BTW, here's my profile at least you will have an idea.



Thanks. (- -,)



http://360.yahoo.com/profile-4IqNtrMyc6O...



To have a short or long hair for a girl? (- -,)?

I had the same ting going on...i had long curyl hair (down to my shoulder blades) i just got sick of oll the up keep! i decided to cut my hair, but not to short. it is now shoulder lenght. i say dont cut it all off, just do a good cut and get a hair style. mabie layers!



To have a short or long hair for a girl? (- -,)?

you would look great with short hair!



To have a short or long hair for a girl? (- -,)?

You have a pretty face and good bone structure. You can defiantly pull off short hair. Try a chin length bob that is a tad shorter in the back -no bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment