Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm a guy with really long hair..should i cut it short?

no long hair is hott..



I'm a guy with really long hair..should i cut it short?

Not if you like it long. I personally like guys with shorter hair, but some guys can pull of the longer look and still look sexy



I'm a guy with really long hair..should i cut it short?

i believe that there is nothing wrong with long hair on a guy but as long as it is kept up. if u cant keep your hair looking nice, or it too hard to manage then i should cut it



I'm a guy with really long hair..should i cut it short?

Hey there fellow hippie,



My answer is this: About a year ago I had very long hair and I liked it that way....... but I was starting to look a little scruffy. So I decided it was time for a cut. I walked in to the Great Clips and ask for a trim and I come out with about two inches cut off the back!!! I was so bummed! About six months later I walked back into the barber shop....... this time with a plan. I showed the hair dresser a picture of what I wanted my cut to look like and it turned out great!!



So Dude, this is my advice to you, your hair has to get cut sooner or later so just do it now!! Start out with a trim and don't get too much cut off. Or show the hair dresser a picture of a nice hair style you like.



I hope your barber shop visit goes well,



Sk8 Guy



I'm a guy with really long hair..should i cut it short?

Depends....if u want to send me a photo I will be glad to give my opinion.... it wouldn't be very responsible of me to give you that advice without seeing what you look like.....



the biggest NEW model for next year....the guy that got the million dollar Calvin Klein Jeans ad ( He's also the singer for a rock band 'Bloody Social") ....his hair is super long and he's hot....he' s supposed to be the 'new look'....



personally i love it.....



but I am probably not your demographic...either...



e mail me a foto...



check out this site: www.RAZERBURN.blogspot.com : you can see Jamie Burke the model dude....and a lot of guys cuts %26amp; styles

No comments:

Post a Comment