Thursday, July 23, 2009

Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

I have long hair/just about to my shoulders, my girlfriend likes it, but my mom said that it looks horrible. i dont know if my girl said she likes it just to make me happy, or my mom just wants me to cut my hair. So do females like long hair on a guy?



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

The important thing is whether you like it or not. Wear it for your own comfort. In opinion, I like long hair as long as it is maintained very well, and clean. Thanks for asking.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

no, its looks skeezy.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

I do



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

not really unless you're david bisbal in a music video hot.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

not at all.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

eww guys with long hair look like rednecks. CUT IT



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

Depends on the guy. Sorry. Seriously though.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

I like long hair on a guy if it is neat and he has the build to carry it off.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

long hair on guys has long gone out so listen to your mum get it cut



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

i love it.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

i do, I'm into that whole rock and roll hippy look though. maybe wear it in a ponytail when you visit your mom



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

I love it long, really long....it can look really sharp when its well taken care of.........pretty hot when its back in a pony tail too.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

no, not sexy at all



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

u kno.... depends on who...... but actually i dont like it....i really dont.... and i am sure no one in my family likes it..........



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

I don't usually like men with long hair. You have to look really smashing to pull that one off.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

My husband is bald.......now THAT is sexy!!



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

i love long hair on some guys....but it depends on the guy. some can really pull it off. others cant.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

Most guys don't, but a few can pull it off. It's a general rule that I personally don't date guys with longer hair than mine, but that's just me.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

The same way majority of guys prefer long hair for girls, we prefer short cuts on men. It's sexier.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

I like men with very short hair, so no, I don't like men with long hair, for me the shorter his hair is the sexier I find him.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

No I don't..



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

I loveee long hair on guys.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

I personally think that men with long hair look horrible in general.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

yeah.. i do



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

I think it depends on the structure of their face. I have seen guys who look good with long hair and seen guys who need to cut it....



do what you want and dont listen to other people...



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

CUT IT! CUT IT! CUT IT!



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

eww long hair on a guy eww no way



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

I like it kinda like a bowl. Like to the eyes in the front but kinda shaggy-ish in the back. But you should do what makes you happy.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

I like hair long, but not too long. If it is to your shoulders, cut it for sure. I think it looks good at maybe ear length, i dont know it really depends on the guy. It should be full also. Either way though, I say cut it.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

For me, long-haired guys are very attractive. In my opinion, its the easist thing a guy can do to look cooler. If I walk into a room, I skim over the short-haired guys but I take a second look at the the long-haired guy.



If your girl says she likes it, she likes it.



Do girls/women think long hair is sexy?

i like it too

No comments:

Post a Comment