Thursday, July 23, 2009

Which is more preferred? Long or short hair?

What's more preferred? Long hair or short hair? I'm debating whether or not I should cut off my hair and donate it to Locks of Love. (Locks of Love is an organization in which they help supply wigs to needy children with cancer. They rock!) I know that I want to cut it off, they need a minimum of ten inches but I'm not so sure on how short I want to go so I may let it grow a lil longer. What do you think?



Which is more preferred? Long or short hair?

it all depends that which type of hair soothes ur face cut u can simply go to the beauty parlor and ask from the beautician that what soothes u more.



Which is more preferred? Long or short hair?

why does dead cells matter so much? are you not still the same person with short or long? Report It



Which is more preferred? Long or short hair?

i myself have short hair. but it all depends on you what you like.



Which is more preferred? Long or short hair?

Well, you better cut your hair because it will grow long again



Which is more preferred? Long or short hair?

Well, if you want a guy's perspective, I love long hair on my lady.



Which is more preferred? Long or short hair?

well for a while i liked\had long hair... but its so had to keep up and so short hair is easy'er but i think if you wanna no like if guys like long hair or short... i think long, but your donateing it sounds like it would be worth it! i was gonna do that w\ me hair but it didnt work out! good luck!



Which is more preferred? Long or short hair?

If you have a full face... keep it short. If you have a narrow face.... long is good. Plus if you have a certain shapped head... then there are different styles you'll have to go with. Look, most ppl say it doesn't matter how long or short your hair is as long as you style it correctly. I say it doesn't matter how long or short your hair is as long as you're happy. To me, it doesn't matter what ppl think because you're doing it for a good cause. Plus, if you have confidence... you can work anything!



Which is more preferred? Long or short hair?

I go from long to short every few years...summer it is too hot to wear down, winter too cold to wear up so I usually alternate. Ilove being able to style my hair more often with longer, but it is time consuming to comb, wash, dry etc. Short is easy to do, but can get boring. Donating your hair to those with out is a very wonderful thing to do..after all, your will grow back, and it gives you the chane to play around with different styles each time you grow it back. Most men like women with longer hair it seems too!



Hope that helps!



Which is more preferred? Long or short hair?

i reckon guys will like long hair..maybe..but it depends..



Which is more preferred? Long or short hair?

i prefer long hair but if you are doing it from the kindness of your heart for others then go ahead and cut it it is not a permanent thing your hair will grow back eventually



Which is more preferred? Long or short hair?

Guys...i've only found out recently prefer long hair but in your case...I think, any guy who finds out why you had to cut your hair short...is just way too cool...You rock girl!I think you're the next sweetest girl i know...of course you know the first would still have to be me.



Which is more preferred? Long or short hair?

If you feel and see that you look comfortable, beautiful and manageable hair, so continue with your long hair.



Which is more preferred? Long or short hair?

clean hair. long looks good on some, short looks great on most guys but long is good if it is CLEAN clean!



Which is more preferred? Long or short hair?

well, guys seem to like it long, but hey it's you that has to take care it right! I have long hair and it takes forever to dry and do, and since its summer i usually wind up putting it up anyways, so locks of love seems like a great idea, and theres some really cute hairstyles out there, try looking at pics of celebs with short hair and pay attention to face shape cause that makes a difference too-good luck!



Which is more preferred? Long or short hair?

As everyone else has stated donating your hair is probably the most rewarding thing someone could do. I think your great for wanting to do so, i have lost both parents and grandparents to cancer. i grew up with long hair, that was something my father always wanted us girls to have, he loved it. My mother didn't feel the same nor did my sister.(to each his own i say). anyway i kept my hair long for my father but i have to admit it hasn't hurt my social life, i have met alot of men at clubs even in stores just coming up to say how much they love long hair and to tell me they think its great i never cut it. I think if you have nice healthy hair it's probable preferred by men I've been told by them they find it sexy and very feminine, but if you want to donate it as they said, it'll come back and if you are young it'll grow fast. try using mane and tail it is really good. good luck to you. lady ca diva



Which is more preferred? Long or short hair?

Hello,



It depends on what head shape you have, which will determine what hair you are best suited for.

No comments:

Post a Comment