Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Help, I NEED IDEAS FOR HAIR CUTS? EDGY KINDA SCENE STYLES, PLEASE HELP ME?

SOME ONE PLEASE FIND GOOD HAIR CUT IDEAS FOR ME!!



I KNOW IM GETING MY MIDDLE LAYER OR MY TIPS OF MY HAIR DIED BLOND OR BLACK OR BOTH,



PLEASE FIND PIC I WANT SOMETHING EDGY



okay i dont really care about length of the cut,



but my hair does go wavy but i straighten most of the time,



right now my hair is as long as my chest and i have a side bang that grew out of a front fringe,



so it can go eather way



thanks so much :)



Help, I NEED IDEAS FOR HAIR CUTS? EDGY KINDA SCENE STYLES, PLEASE HELP ME?

MySpace has tons of scene haired kids.



Try this:



http://tinypic.com/search.php?type=image...



Help, I NEED IDEAS FOR HAIR CUTS? EDGY KINDA SCENE STYLES, PLEASE HELP ME?

my hair was just as long as your but then last week i just decided to chop off 5 inches its to a little above my shoulders and i have side bangs so i just got those trimed. my hair use to have wavy/curly hair but now it is a cute look because it flips out in 3 different layers and i have gotten so many compliments from everybody even guys at my school!! I really like it and my hair is a blondish brown...i love my new cut! That's what i would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment