Thursday, July 23, 2009

New styles for thick, long, wavy hair?

I have a rounder face, so longer hair looks better on me than short hair (as I had chin-length hair 5 years back and it looked horrible!).



I currently have thick, long, blonde hair. It reaches just to the bottom of my back when wet, and when dry, it goes between the middle of my back and the bottom of my back. My hair is NOT curly, it is wavy. My bangs are the length of the rest of my hair. I've never had it dyed or permed, my hair has only been cut (and straightened at home).



I wear my hair in a ponytail EVERYDAY (sometimes I wear it half-pony) and it gets *so* boring! When I wear my hair down, it poofs and flows over my shoulders which gives me an odd look.



I put my hair up in a pony when it is wet, and this breaks my hair. I currently have broken hairs and no hairs at my scalp (similar to a receding hairline) and this is why I am looking for easy and new hair styles that can be done in less than 10 minutes. I need to stop putting my hair up in a pony when it's WET!



New styles for thick, long, wavy hair?

Well, first... used covered hair stretchies or scrunchies... they won't break your hair as much.



2. try using large jaw clips to put your hair up instead of the stretchies and scrunchies.



3. You said you have straightened it... try using a smoothing blam or straightening creme after you wash... Garnier is good, Sunsilk or Avon... all good ones... (I use all three).



4. Also try smaller jaw clips to pull hair back on the sides.



I have thick hair, wavy hair.... I also home straighten every couple months... there are large jaw clips out there [walmart, target]. My hair right now falls just below my shoulders.



New styles for thick, long, wavy hair?

Cut a couple inches off your hair, all the wait is making your hair break. Get anti-frizz stuff and strengthening stuff(Fructis)



Then blow dry your hair, then style.



New styles for thick, long, wavy hair?

the next time you get your hair cut make it in layers. if not in layers already and when you style it use a curling iron. spray a little bit on the bottom of your hair and by strands curl only 3 inches of your ends.



when you straighten so hair don't poof apply a serum like garnier fructis serum and then straighten. hair will be silky and mooth.



New styles for thick, long, wavy hair?

Sounds like we have similar hair, except mine isn't that long yet. Every hair style you could ever want can be found here: http://www.longhairloom.com/stylingstati... . It is my new favorite site!

No comments:

Post a Comment