Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Long hair- very short layers?

I have long hair.. %26amp; I recently got it cut %26amp; I have very short layers now.. they start around my nose %26amp; go all the way around my head, %26amp; the hairdresser styled it reallllly good.. but I have no idea how to styleit now so that it looks good..ideas? ive been using mousse %26amp; root lifter, but I still cant get it right.



Long hair- very short layers?

A good hairstylist should offer to show you how to style your hair at home. Maybe try going in to your hairstylist for just a style, and ask him/her to explain it to you as they are doing it, so you could reproduce the look at home.



Long hair- very short layers?

had long hair too i got long layers and and a face frame and it past my shoulders well y dont u go to the place and ask her/him

No comments:

Post a Comment