Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I have aways had long beautiful hair. I am 18 and i have never cut it in my life!!..?

my hair was around the middle- lower of my back..



but about a week before christmas, i had cut it about an inch below my shoulder.. at first i had liked it....



but also i am a model, and now i MISS my long hair and i want it back. i used to be able to do so much with it..



so- i was wondering how much hair extentions would be to get it back where it was(around my middle bk) and how long would it take to get them in, also could i get it done at jcpenneys salon?



please help!! i miss my hair



I have aways had long beautiful hair. I am 18 and i have never cut it in my life!!..?

OMG! THE SAME WITH ME! I HAD MINE CUT AND I HATE IT! I MISS MY OLD HAIR! im getting hair extentions and i asked a quesiton but got no answers. it totally sucks. go to your hair dresser and ask because i got hair extentions at the drug store and they suck im getting new ones! good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment