Thursday, July 23, 2009

I am looking for websites that have long hair pictures......?

I can't find a single website that has LONG hair pics. It says long hair but it's only hair that comes past your shoulders or mid back. I have LONG hair....down past my waist, touching my butt. I don't want to lose the length but I would like to have side swept bangs and layers throughout. Everyone says my hair is very pretty not to cut it. It is straight and sleek and I know it's pretty like it is but it won't hold curl because it's so heavy. I would like a lot of layers to add movement. I want to find pics of someone who has hair as long as mine with layers. If you can find any website like this please let me know. Thanks.



I am looking for websites that have long hair pictures......?

You can try: www.vnlonghair.com



not too many layered pics, but I think it's really sexy to have 1 length

No comments:

Post a Comment