Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair cuts??

What are some COOL and EASY hair styles to do?



i have long hair, and i DONT wana cut it. rite now my hair is basically 1 length. i like to spend a max. on doing my hair of about 10 min. that includes brushing it and putting it into a style.



i'm thinking about side bangs...but im not sure. so if you could pls give me some cool ideas...maybe pics...that would b much appriciated! THANKS!



Hair cuts??

i think some side bangs would look pretty cool...u can also look at magazines to kind of give you and idea of what kind of bangs are better.



Hair cuts??

I used to have long hair and the most I ever did with it was put it up in a ponytail. Don't know if that will help you.



Hair cuts??

I think something that you could do is get it kind of razored and choppy and side bangs are really pretty in my opinion



ask for heavy bangs when you get it cut and razored....



and im not sure what your hair texture is but i like to go to bed with my hair wet and when i wake up its wavy but sorta messy so i kind of brush my hair with my fingers and then spritz water on it and add mouse and then defuse your hair with a hair diffuser and if you get bangs straighten your bangs and it usually takes me around 10 minutes and i think its really pretty



or if you want you can just go straight...thats always classic and pretty too



well hope that helped =]



Hair cuts??

well yeah if you get a general fringe you can do alot with it [i wont emphasise], plus its easy to hide when going for other looks. it gives facial definition [sometimes depending on your jaw type]



oh, my life changed when i got a fringe ;D lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment