Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hair cut site/ideas?

I want to cut my hair shorter. I love my long hair, but it gets really annoying and heavy. i want to get it cut above my shoulders, or to my shoulders, and not to short. Does anyone have a really good site with a bunch of hair cuts at that length. i want it to be light, and younger looking. (i'm 16) i want layers and side bangs, i think. i want a picture when I go get it cut. so sites, pictures, or descriptions!



Here's a picture showing my hair:http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n140/...



And this one shows my face kind of(without the hat):http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n140/...



Hair cut site/ideas?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle/cut ideas %26amp; suggestions, based on face shapes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Hair cut site/ideas?

you look like the type of person who should get a bowl cut!!



good luck!



and get the bowl cut!



Hair cut site/ideas?

watever you do... dont get a bowl cut! people will definently laugh at you... i think you should cut your hair about 3 inches and then layer it from the bottom of your chin down.... that would look really cute! oooo and get side bangs that go down to the middle of your nose!! sooooooooooooo cute and good luck!!



Hair cut site/ideas?

go to InStyle.com/hair and they have a section where you can try on hairstyles on a pic of your face. it's kinda cool....



Hair cut site/ideas?

i think you should go with the same length but get lots of layers and maybe highlights??



Hair cut site/ideas?

dont do that layer it and get side bangs no bowl cuts



mooya mooya

No comments:

Post a Comment