Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm freaking- bad hair cut. how long does it take hair to grow?

I got my bangs cut and now i can't put it around my ear which is driving me MAD. i need my bangs to grow at least 2-3 inches. how long will this take. HELP!



I'm freaking- bad hair cut. how long does it take hair to grow?

well technically ur hair grows about 1/2 inch per month. although some people have their hair grow more in the summer time due to the sweat glands in ur scalp.. be patient it will grow, in the meantime, try to find new hairstyles that work best with the length u have now...



I'm freaking- bad hair cut. how long does it take hair to grow?

thanx 4 the 10 pts! =) Report It



I'm freaking- bad hair cut. how long does it take hair to grow?

not that long



I'm freaking- bad hair cut. how long does it take hair to grow?

It all depends on how fast your hair grows. However you could just pin it up for now with some really cute barrettes until they grow to the length that you want them.



I'm freaking- bad hair cut. how long does it take hair to grow?

About 6 months. Use a clip of some sort til then.



I'm freaking- bad hair cut. how long does it take hair to grow?

Hair grows at an average of 0.44 millimeters a day or 6 inches a year. Look up this link below:



http://www.howstuffworks.com/question251...



I'm freaking- bad hair cut. how long does it take hair to grow?

hmmmmmm well for them to grow long pretty long



I'm freaking- bad hair cut. how long does it take hair to grow?

This happened to me one time too...if they bother you a lot, clip them back in the center of your head with barettes...if not, keep them down. It should take 3-6 months depending on your hair.



I'm freaking- bad hair cut. how long does it take hair to grow?

the average person's hair grows about 1in. a month. your stuck with it for 2-3 monthes.

No comments:

Post a Comment