Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have really long hair and need to know good shops that specialize in long hair in central Ohio?

Does anyone know of any hair salons that specialize with long hair? My hair is about to where my tailbone is. I haven't cut it in about 6 years and I'm scared to do it! I live in central Ohio is there anyone who knows of hair salons in my area that do well with long hair?



I have really long hair and need to know good shops that specialize in long hair in central Ohio?

In Columbus, Im not sure of the address but u can look it up, Its name is New Perspecties, It is owned by Sherri Frich, It is where I got my hair cut off to donate to locks of love and I love it there. They make you feel comfy, with snacks and drinks(non-alcoholic, of course) and lots of mags while u wait on a super comfy sofa! I LOOOOOVVVEEE it there!

No comments:

Post a Comment