Thursday, October 8, 2009

How do I cut my hair to get this hair?

How long should I let my hair grow in different parts of my head before I cut my hair to get this kind of hair?: http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7578/...



And does it take multiple times until I can get my hair like that? Right now I have short hair on top of my head, like 1 inch, and long hair on the front, like 3 inches. The sides are also about 1 inch.



If it does take multiple times of hair cuts to get my hair to be like that of the picture, where should I cut each time and where should I leave it as it is?



Right now, I believe I need to only cut the hair that are at the end of the hair that are on the sides, front and back and just leave the hair on the top of my head. Is this correct?



How do I cut my hair to get this hair?

i think u hav to grow ur hair to the longest length in the hair cut. no it should only take one time.



How do I cut my hair to get this hair?

how about you dont cut your hair like that

No comments:

Post a Comment