Saturday, August 1, 2009

Really Long Hair?

Ok, I'm thirteen. I cut my hair out Feb. 1, 2007. The date now's August 2, 2007. In just an amount of seven months. My hair has grown about five inches. I cut off about eight inches off at a Salon on Feb. 1, 2007. Does that mean that I should have my hair back by this year, same length, by probably November or December? Eight good inches? Or is it just because I'm young?? I also have another question. What does everybody think it'd look like if I grew my hair all the way to the length of at least an inch above my butt, all the hairs a decent, even length, no bangs, no layers, straight part in hair. Would it look good? Or should I probably get it layered?? My hairs straight.



Really Long Hair?

i personally like it normal with no striekes or layers. Your hair will grow back before the end of october because in the summer your hair grows because of the weather



Really Long Hair?

well as long as it looks healthy and compliments your look it may be very pretty that long. Be careful though, you don't want to look like the Adams family lady.



Really Long Hair?

hair always looks better straightened

No comments:

Post a Comment