Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair cut websites?

Hi, i've had long hair all my life and in the last year or so i've cut it all the way up to my shoulders. Now i've had my current style for about 5 or 6 months now and am kinda getting bored with it. I wondered if anyone knew any good websites that showed modern fashionable hair cuts because everytime i google my querie i get some weird old fashion websites. Also my mum is a hairdresser and will be doing the cutting but i dont have time to go to her saloon to look at pictures and need to pick a hair style so she can cut my hair at home. Thnx in advance.



Hair cut websites?

http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/celeb...



This website has loads and loads of really great celebrity hair style pictures - I'm sure you'll find the one you want :)



Hair cut websites?

Try facecake.com You can upload your photo and try out cool styles.



Hair cut websites?

try: www.bosshairstyles.com



its really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment