Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Hair Is Cut Bad. How Long Will It Take To Grow Out?

So, I got my bangs cut. Horrible! How long will it take to grow out an inch or so? My bangs are above my eyes and i want them to i can make then go to the side. NOT Like Ashley Tisdale.



My Hair Is Cut Bad. How Long Will It Take To Grow Out?

i have been a hair dresser for 15 years and i would suggest to you that hair grows at it's own pace it's like watching paint dry if you watch it every day it will take about 2 months to get to where you want them to be.



My Hair Is Cut Bad. How Long Will It Take To Grow Out?

wait 2 months



My Hair Is Cut Bad. How Long Will It Take To Grow Out?

it depends. Different people have different hair growing patterns. Some are fast, and some are slow.



My Hair Is Cut Bad. How Long Will It Take To Grow Out?

two years ago I was bald due to brain surgery. Today my hair is down to below my bra strap. Be patient, it should only take about 2 months for your bangs to grow out.



My Hair Is Cut Bad. How Long Will It Take To Grow Out?

The same exact thing happened to me! It unfortunately will probably take a while



My Hair Is Cut Bad. How Long Will It Take To Grow Out?

well u have to wait for months...i got em like that b4 and i didnt even notice my bangs got longer until they reached my sides



My Hair Is Cut Bad. How Long Will It Take To Grow Out?

ashley tisdale has great hair so u can keep ure oppions 2 ure self and it depends 4 somne it takes longer 4 it 2 so i think u shuld make tha decision on ure own



My Hair Is Cut Bad. How Long Will It Take To Grow Out?

It will take on average 2 months. But if your hair grows faster or slower it could be different. On average your hair grows a 1/2 inch each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment