Saturday, August 1, 2009

New hair cut (side bangs, front layers)?

I am 17 years old, I have oval face and I wear glasses. I have never been to a hair salon before. My hair has always been long (a little longer than mid chest) and cut straight across. It is thick, has good volume, and is wavy. The day after I wash it it's kinda poofy, but after that it smooths out a little more. I had my hair cut by my mom's old friend, that cut hair at home for money, I guess she wasn't that good because when she cut my hair in long layers it turned out funny looking. Fortunatly it didn't take that long to grow out. So it's cut straight across again. Usually if I use creme in my hair it curls pretty nicely. Ocasionaly, I straighten my hair but not often cause I don't want to ruin my long hair. I want a new hair cut and I was thinking of getting one like this:



http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/...



http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/N/T/P/pi...



Adding more........



New hair cut (side bangs, front layers)?

it sounds like your hair might have some curl in it... at worst you might have to run a straigtener through you bangs...so go for it!



New hair cut (side bangs, front layers)?

That hair is Beautiful, Dark and Shiny. Go for it Girl!



New hair cut (side bangs, front layers)?

I think you should get it because it's pretty versatile but yeah you should bring in a picture so they know exactly what you want.



New hair cut (side bangs, front layers)?

Just bring the picture in- and I think it'll look good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment